Opticians or opticians' employees who wish to improve their skills in the creation of unique frames or personalised equipment.
• knowledge of the standards for designing eyeglass frames,
• Or recognition of skills equivalent to module 1 of Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Eyeglass Craftsmanship School.
Purpose of the course
Making of a mock-up of a metal eyeglass frame to measure.
Duration of the course
20-hour training module.
Content of the course
• Manual making of templates,
• Use of machining equipment and knowledge of machining standards (brazing machines, polishing lathes etc.),
• Assembly of the elements made.
• The teachers are Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers (Master Eyeglass Crafters), with no more than three learners per teacher,
• Eyeglass workshop, supply of materials for exercises,
• Tours and contact with the industry
A document setting out the skills acquired is awarded to learners at the end of the course.
Place of training
L'école des Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers
8 Rue de l'Industrie 39400 MOREZ FRANCE