Workshop supervisors, opticians or technicians wanting training or advanced skills in the techniques for repairing and modifying eyeglass frames.
• Basics of precision working,
• Knowledge of eyeglass making materials,
• Skills in alignment and the use of the tools required.
Purpose of the course
• Adapting a new frame to the face of a customer by adapting or transforming it
• Making clean and effective repairs.
Durée de la formation
12-hour training module.
Content of the course
• Knowledge of materials,
• Transformation of existing frames and adaptation to faces,
• Repairs with all the techniques of welding, sanding, gluing, polishing and aligning.
• The teachers are Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers (Master Eyeglass Crafters), with no more than three learners per teacher,
• Eyeglass workshop, supply of materials for exercises,
• Tours and contact with the industry
A document setting out the skills acquired is awarded to learners at the end of the course.
Place of training
L'école des Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers
8 Rue de l'Industrie 39400 MOREZ FRANCE