Eyeglass maker in training.
• Knowledge of basic skills for creating eyeglass frames,
• Basics of precision working,
• Or recognition of skills equivalent to module 1 of Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Eyeglass Craftsmanship School.
Purpose of the course
Setting up an eyeglass frame prototype workshop by modifying purchased machinery or creating systems for fast and simple machining.
Duration of the course
8-hour training module.
Content of the course
• Presentation of completed projects,
• Search for appropriate solutions to save time and achieve higher quality standards while ensuring precision,
• Introduction to the principles of manufacturing sequences,
• Preparation of simple assemblies for calibration, welding, sawing of rims.
• The teachers are Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers (Master Eyeglass Crafters), with no more than three learners per teacher,
• Eyeglass workshop, supply of materials for exercises,
• Tours and contact with the industry
A document setting out the skills acquired is awarded to learners at the end of the course.
Place of training
L'école des Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers
8 Rue de l'Industrie 39400 MOREZ FRANCE