module under preparation
Eyeglass maker in training.
• Use of designing software,
• Ability to make eyeglass frames with several difficulties,
• Or recognition of skills equivalent to module 1, 2 or/and 3 of Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Eyeglass Craftsmanship School.
Purpose of the course
Using modern production equipment - NC machines - to supplement the technique of machining with templates.
Duration of the course
16-hour training module.
Content of the course
• numerical control system programming
• machining settings
• application of instructions to produce eyeglass frames
• The teachers are Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers (Master Eyeglass Crafters), with no more than three learners per teacher,
• Eyeglass workshop, supply of materials for exercises,
• Tours and contact with the industry
A document setting out the skills acquired is awarded to learners at the end of the course.
Place of training
L'école des Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Lunetiers
8 Rue de l'Industrie 39400 MOREZ FRANCE